• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

ABHC - 3 day UK competition

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Sounds great. But there's also a French competition planned for late August (the date is not very firmly decided for the moment) though and where I have already promised to go, I really hope these two comps won't clash.

No recent news of that comp, so I decided I was tired of waiting for them and registered for ABHC :)

CiaranBeahan

WCA
2012BEAH01
Can you speak Irish Ciaran? I've always wondered if they teach it over there. A few of my friends can speak Welsh

I can speak Irish but very badly. They do teach it but it is very difficult if you haven't started at a young age. If your parents decide they want you to be good at Irish, they can send you to an Irish school instead of an English speaking school.

LucidCuber

WCA
2006AUST01
Just back from Euros, and now only 11 days until next competition.

Goals:
-Square-1 PB, hopefully make cut. Practise the algs so I don't forget them this time.
-6x6 single, although I'm not particularly bothered
-LESS ****ING DOUBLE PARITIES (7 of last 10 official solves have been double parity)
-Therefore 4x4 PB's
-OH PB's would be nice but beating 26 single in comp will be difficult.