• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling half my collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

francey96

selling half my collection as i strugle to find time to cube. all prices will inlcude p&p to the uk. payment through paypal . any question feel free to message me thanks
cubes for sale -

-mf8 teraminx (£35) this puzzle is brand new never used so will need broken in and lubed (SOLD

-shengshou mini 7x7 (17) solved once and is currently scrambled and will be sent scrambled will aslo include free new set of stickers

-shengshou 7x7 (£18) never solved just scrambled and will be sent scrambled will include free new set of stickers

-shengshou 8x8 (£35 ) solved once will be sent scrambled also includes new stickers

-yi xun 11x11 (£80 ) this cube is brand new only taken then put back in box will include free set of stickers

-mf8 tiled megaminx (£15) taken out of box and looked at never used

-v cube 7x7 (£20) never solved given as a present and never used

-mefferts gear ball (£23) never solved just scrambled will come scrambled

-rubik brand bandage cube (£15) rubiks sent me two by mistake so brand new never taken out of box

as you can see most the cubes have never been used or used once. the photo included will show which ones come with there orignal box thanks :)

contact me via message if interested thanks

10150679_709777845728069_8973272181084645829_n.jpg

Last edited:

psi

Hi pm 'd you about teraminx, didn't you get the message or is it already sold?

Status
Not open for further replies.