• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Need Volunteers to take survey as part of the research of an academic project

NevinsCPH

WCA
2010CHAN20
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi everyone, I'm Nevins as you all may know. I decided to create a competitive cubing related video as my final major project for the media course I'm finishing in two months. Variety research techniques are to be used to get reliable data. Below is the link to the survey I created. Your family who has attended to a WCA competition with you before can take part too.

Thanks for everyone who will take the survey, I deeply appreciate the favor.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/WK88TF2

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hello! I would be glad to take the survey, the only thing is that i haven't been to a comp. yet. I pretty much know what my answers would be if a had been to a comp, and i already have heard many descriptions about what they are like. Would you mind if i took it too?