• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

PLL + PLL parity all cases for 4x4x4

yoshinator

WCA
2011HUTN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
imho, you are using some really crappy algs, just for the sake of cancelations... I don't know how fast you can do these algs, but I'm certain that for most of them, just doing PLL parity along with a really good PLL (U, J T etc) is better.

pedrinroque

WCA
2012ROQU01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Awesome! Could you put the algorithms in the description so it's easier to copy and paste?
done

imho, you are using some really crappy algs, just for the sake of cancelations... I don't know how fast you can do these algs, but I'm certain that for most of them, just doing PLL parity along with a really good PLL (U, J T etc) is better.
maybe, there are cases that imo are about the same speed doing the alg or the pll parity + pll, but tell me the cases you think are slower than tradicional method

scottishcuber

WCA
2013MAHM02
YouTube
Visit Channel
maybe, there are cases that imo are about the same speed doing the alg or the pll parity + pll, but tell me the cases you think are slower than tradicional method

Cases like J-perm U* PLL parity. Doing a regular J-perm and then parity seems better than an R' setup, PLL parity then cancel into the RUL alg. Same for the mirror.