• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Anthony Brooks in the New York Daily News (article + video) !

Schmidt

WCA
2012SCHM07
from the article said:
Now more than 350 million cubes have been sold, and another 150 million counterfeit ones are on the market.

"so mr.brooks, do you use one of these counterfeit cubes we have been hearing about?"

"ohh....ahh.... Look, there is a pigeon"

would you have answered them truthfully?

D

Deleted member 19792

Jeez... My school band walked through Times Square in the afternoon after performing @ Carnegie... It would have been awesome to see you there.

Christopher Mowla

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
I noticed you were wearing a "Beyond Rubik's Cube" shirt. Will you be attending that event next summer (2015)? I read up on that event a little, and it seems that it is primary for children (which I don't mind by any means), but do you know of any guest speakers who will be talking about cube theory or if they are still looking for such speakers?

brian724080

Yeah, that's what I was wondering. Every cube I've ever purchased had instructions (mostly in Chinese, but it's still instructions)

They're pretty useless too, crappy algorithms, a beginner can barely learn much from it.