• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Indian Premier League (IPL)

Who do you think will win the IPL this year?

• Chennai Super Kings

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Delhi Daredevils

• Kings XI Punjab

• Kolkata Knight Riders

• Mumbai Indians

• Rajasthan Royals

• Royal Challengers Bangalore

Votes: 2 100.0%
  • Sunrisers Hyderabad

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Anybody watching it today or at any point?

Delhi Daredevils vs Royal Challengers Bangalore should be a good game; interesting to see who plays better out of Pietersen or Gayle.

The game's also being streamed live on YouTube on India Times' channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/indiatimes/videos?shelf_id=2&live_view=502&sort=dd&view=2

Any tips also? RCB for 1st, CSK for runners up and DD and KXIP to round out the top four.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Is the IPL a quality league? I've heard of some of the teams, surprisingly enough, but I wasn't aware of India being a country caring much about football.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ahaha that's hilarious. Actually this morning in bed I realised the IPL is cricket, not football. It was a real "DUH" moment for me ahahaha. Man I'm dumb. Too much football on my mind at the moment.

That also explains why I recognise the names of the teams lol. I just stopped paying any attention to cricket years ago because of all the match fixing. Why even bother watching it? Certainly it would be stupid to bet on it unless you know when things are being fixed.

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ahaha that's hilarious. Actually this morning in bed I realised the IPL is cricket, not football. It was a real "DUH" moment for me ahahaha. Man I'm dumb. Too much football on my mind at the moment.

That also explains why I recognise the names of the teams lol. I just stopped paying any attention to cricket years ago because of all the match fixing. Why even bother watching it? Certainly it would be stupid to bet on it unless you know when things are being fixed.

MS Dhoni said quite a funny quote about that. When asked how the CSK players would ensure a clean IPL this year, he replied "We will try the laundry. That's good, will keep us clean".

I miss IPL5 :(

Why?

Also, great piece on ESPNcricinfo: http://www.espncricinfo.com/blogs/content/story/738065.html

Last edited: