• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New MoYu 5x5x5

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Genuine. Makes sense now.

V cubes are like 'It's pillowed and has 7 layers therefore you owe us $$$ MoYu so we can keep putting out products like the pillowed 6x6 which is better than the SS but isn't competition legal and we have no intention of making a cubic version for speed solvers to use in competition but we will try to stop other people putting out products which can be used'. /rant

WCA
2014SRIT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Genuine. Makes sense now.

V cubes are like 'It's pillowed and has 7 layers therefore you owe us $$$ MoYu so we can keep putting out products like the pillowed 6x6 which is better than the SS but isn't competition legal and we have no intention of making a cubic version for speed solvers to use in competition but we will try to stop other people putting out products which can be used'. /rant
*tch* V-cubes

WCA
2012TOWE01
I will probably get it restickered, the ones on my aofu and weisu have peeled instead of chipped. Also I really like the shades on my current 5x5

chipping>peeling

I'd like to mention that I think if moyu made a (good) 6x6 then a lot more people would participate in the event, because honestly, the SS and VCube are very, eh, sub-par

Prismatic

I'm tempted to get into larger cubes and with Moyu coming out with really good cubes, I'm willing to wait. The only thing that is a set back are the prices. I'm pretty sure I can buy a 5 Shengshou cubes for the price of one Moyu 5X5.

guysensei1

WCA
2014WENW01
I'm tempted to get into larger cubes and with Moyu coming out with really good cubes, I'm willing to wait. The only thing that is a set back are the prices. I'm pretty sure I can buy a 5 Shengshou cubes for the price of one Moyu 5X5.

Cubezz will probably have it for some insanely cheap price.

WCA
2014JAMI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Yea ... paradox cubing posted that it will be out in 2 -4 days
btw the price IS less that 40 $

I said mass production would begin in 2-4 days from the day I posted that. It has already started and they'll start shipping to wholesalers and retailers soon. Then the stores will begin shipping them to consumers. All of this should be happening in the next week.