• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

2048 puzzle

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
jc5a5Ec.png

:)

Rocky0701

WCA
2014MCEV01
YouTube
Visit Channel
That's in practice mode, where you can keep undoing your last move. The RNG spawns your next number in a different spot each time that you can effectively get a perfect board with enough patience.
Yes, you can get to 32,000 so i highly doubt that he actually got 16000 because that would only leave 2 squares lefts to combine numbers.

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
A couple weeks ago, on the 8x8 grid, I did manage to get to a 131072 and a 65536 on the same board, and I had the goal of getting to 2^20, but I gave up because I got bored of it. Maybe I'll try again!

Oh also I got my 2048 speedsolve time down to 6:30. And another thing. I'm sitting in English class right now, and I can see 5 people playing 2048 from where I am right now. And to think I was one of the people who helped make it popular in my school xD

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
@Meep: O_O

A couple weeks ago, on the 8x8 grid, I did manage to get to a 131072 and a 65536 on the same board, and I had the goal of getting to 2^20, but I gave up because I got bored of it. Maybe I'll try again!
I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to kill a lot of time. I spent a full week playing it on and off, where I would spent the majority of my free time on it, and I was just a few hours away from getting 2^20, but my laptop had to force restart (post). I spent over 5 hours each day playing it, often at full speed. It's hard to lose unless you scramble the board, so you'll want to just keep going.

Meep

WCA
2008ASIS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cool! Are there any apk files with a timer that you know?

Unfortunately not. :( Mostly because I don't have an Android device.

I wouldn't recommend it unless you want to kill a lot of time. I spent a full week playing it on and off, where I would spent the majority of my free time on it, and I was just a few hours away from getting 2^20, but my laptop had to force restart (post). I spent over 5 hours each day playing it, often at full speed. It's hard to lose unless you scramble the board, so you'll want to just keep going.

That's why you write something to play for you :)

I ran it for about a week and it got this far:
8x8_2048_ai.PNG