• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Eat Sleep Cube Repeat 2014 competition in Veldhoven, The Netherlands 21-23 November

Raviorez

If you add an extra FMC attempt (so there's a mean of 3) I will come for sure!!

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
I've added a 3rd attempt of Fewest Moves on Saturday evening, so FMC will now be mean of 3, instead of best of 2.

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
TeamBLD is unofficial, so it can be anything. I don't know why I put down best of 1 there. Perhaps just to have something there. But we can do Ao5 if people are up for it.

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
OK. Time for a shameless bump. There are still places available for this competition.

If you register and pay before 1 October, the prices are 50 euros for the full weekend (competition, overnight accommodation for 2 nights and all meals) or 25 euros for the competition and all meals, but no overnight accommodation.
After that, the prices will go up to 55 euros for the full weekend or 27.50 for the option without overnight accommodation.
If you pay onsite, the price will be 60 euros for the full weekend (if available) or 30 euros without overnight accommodation.
The time of payment determines your fee.

You can register on https://www.worldcubeassociation.or...ion+Form&competitionId=EatSleepCubeRepeat2014
After you register, you will receive an email with payment instructions. You can pay via Paypal or bank transfer.

Hope to see loads of you there. It's going to be great.

KoenHeltzel

WCA
2003HELT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Registered for the sunday. First competition in five years! My goal is to get somewhere close to my PB's from 2006/2007; and be amazed by the current standard in speedcubing.
See you guys there!

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
The full residential option is no longer available as all beds are now taken. You can still register as a non-residential competitor.

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
Due to some people pulling out of the competition, I now have 6 more full-residential places from this competition. These include overnight accommodation for 2 nights and all meals. If you want one of these places, the best way to secure your place is to register on https://www.worldcubeassociation.or...ion+Form&competitionId=EatSleepCubeRepeat2014 and pay the registration fee (55 euros) by using the Paypal link on http://eatsleepcuberepeat2014.blogs...uberepeat2014.blogspot.nl/p/payment-page.html