• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Eat Sleep Cube Repeat 2014 competition in Veldhoven, The Netherlands 21-23 November

hcfong

WCA
2011FONG02
Hello everybody,

This is a very advanced announcement of a competition that will take place from 21-23 November. "Eat Sleep Cube Repeat 2014" is a three day residential competition and the full registration fee of 50 Euros includes all meals and 2 overnight stays. It is also possible to come without staying overnight. More information can be found on the website.

There will be an evening programme on Saturday with unofficial events and possibly a talent night.

Edit:

It's official now. You can register at https://www.worldcubeassociation.org/results/c.php?i=EatSleepCubeRepeat2014

Update 29 October: 6 more places available for Full-residential option.

Last edited:

Eva

De buitenjan is a nice location (been on camp 2 times there).
My schedule for the 2014-2015 year of exams isn't there yet,so I don't know if I can come (if I have the week after exams I wanna study).
Ow and it depends on how I like my first competition in a few weeks.

So,you'll hear from me again after I know the above (witch will take some time).

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Looks fun. Of course it's too early for me to be able to 100% guarantee that I will come, but I'm definitely interested :)

the schedule of the competition said:
Feet (if people really want to)

lol...

TMOY

WCA
2008COUR01
Same for me. Even if odds are that I will come, I don't want to make a strong commitment that much in advance...