• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Euro 2014 - Roskilde, Denmark - August 8-10th, 2014

cubizh

WCA
2014GOME07
YouTube
Visit Channel
Are you watching from the youtube box on the comp website? Im trying that but it shows me the same footage from 4 hours ago and no main stage.
Unfortunately the quality of the stream is not great to see anything other than the general environment.
[YOUTUBEHD]3LpFXvimtzY[/YOUTUBEHD]

TDM

WCA
2013MEND03
YouTube
Visit Channel
There's a table in the centre at the front full of Brits. I'm the slow one.
I found which one you were about 5 minutes before I left, but you were busy talking... but I'll know for tomorrow. I'm that guy who doesn't say anything and sat on the other side of the table to you for the entire day.

So I actually talked to people today AND reached the second round of one event, yay.

also apparently it takes me a little over 9 seconds to do U R U2 R2 U' R U' R' U2 R U'

~Adam~

WCA
2011GREE03
Euro 2014 - Roskilde, Denmark - August 8-10th 2014

39.57 Mega single
Louis Cormier

Edit - 41.17 next solve, then 50.18

45.82 (?) 1st solve and 53.20 to finish

Last edited: