• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Branflakeftw

I'm at 28,364,504 cps! Lol idk why this game is so addicting :D
Edit: I want to clarify that i am not cheating! I guess just trust me?

Last edited:

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Ok I'm think I'm gonna reset, 5 bil cps, 1.8 quad total cookies and I finally got 100 time machines :D The chips will give me 30% cps increase, worth it?

Get a load more anti-matter condensers; and have you got all the accomplishments yet? Also, you can cheat, get yourself loads more cookies, and you get another accomplishment.

In short, no. Get lots more cookies.

Wassili

WCA
2013KORO02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Get a load more anti-matter condensers; and have you got all the accomplishments yet? Also, you can cheat, get yourself loads more cookies, and you get another accomplishment.

In short, no. Get lots more cookies.

Haha I am never gonna cheat ;) As for achievements I am missing the 100 antimatters one, the golden cookie ones and the resetting ones.

bundat

You don't even need to add a cookie, even just spawning a golden cookie works:
javascript:Game.goldenCookie.spawn()

Also, apparently, there's a new upgrade tier, and milk tier.
And dungeons in the beta.