• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Jont828

Can anyone post a picture of a Zhanchi with the 55-57 Small Size stickers from Cubesmith? I bought some stickers early on, but I didn't notice and got the 57 Standard Size ones. :p They do look fine and are attractive, but I was just kind of curious.

Jont828

Does anyone know where the colors and/or where to get CrazyBadCuber's Sticker Set? I think heard they were from ModCuber, but I'm not sure and I wasn't able to find where to buy anything from ModCuber, either.

ClovisKoo

WCA
2014KOOC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anyone know where the colors and/or where to get CrazyBadCuber's Sticker Set? I think heard they were from ModCuber, but I'm not sure and I wasn't able to find where to buy anything from ModCuber, either.

His colour scheme is on the cubicle I think, he posted it on his Facebook page. If you're talking about his logos, they're on Oliver's stickers.

Baku

I'm not sure who makes CrazyBadCuber's stickers, but if they are by ModCuber those would be stickers from TheCubicle.com

Jont828

Sorry if this is a dumb question, but how do I find ModCuber's Stickers on the Cubicle? I went to the sticker section for Dayan and it had the Dayan, Moyu, and Fangshi Sets and everything else was just individual colors. I cant seem to tell which shades match CBC's. Also, CBC posts on FB a lot, so it will take quite a bit to scour through to find one post. :\

WinterCub3r

i use his color scheme. its all normal shades except for Floresent green and sky blue.

Jont828

Ok, so I found the colors on the Cubixle and I plan to get them soon. But I found that they had custom stickers for the 57 and the 55 mm Zhanchi. I measured my puzzle and it came out to be around 56.5 mm. Which one should I get? I normally wouldn't care, but these are custom fitted so I wanna get it right. Thanks!

WinterCub3r

Ok, so I found the colors on the Cubixle and I plan to get them soon. But I found that they had custom stickers for the 57 and the 55 mm Zhanchi. I measured my puzzle and it came out to be around 56.5 mm. Which one should I get? I normally wouldn't care, but these are custom fitted so I wanna get it right. Thanks!

wait so what cube is it that you have that you want to sticker?

Jont828

Alright, thanks! I'll go with the 57 mm! Also, just to confirm, the colors on the AoSu in the video are White, Sky Blue, Yellow, Red, Fluorescent Orange, and Fluorescent Green, right? The green and the orange on the AoSu seem a bit different from the Fluorescent Green and Fluorescent Orange in the Cubicle.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i94bic3y0Fo

YouTube
Visit Channel
Where should I buy replacement stickers for my Weilong? I left it in the sun, unsolved, and half the orange stickers have gone dark. I'm in the UK but not in a hurry.
You can try out the oracle stickers from Lightake. They are pretty good shades and can last 100 years (something like a long time if not 100 years) . Also there are thecubicle.us fitted stickers which start chipping after like 500 solves but they are minor chippings. I just know about these two. Also, cubesmith also sells stickers but I havent tried them yet and Oliver stickers are also good high quality stickers but I havent tried them yet!

Lchu613

WCA
2014CHUL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
THIS!
All Moyu cubes have same sticker shades!
Hehe, thirsty for views?
Nice review, by the way.

Has anyone tried the Cubicle's shades that they've made to be the same as Dayan's or Fangshi's stickers? I was wondering just how similar they were, since they're probably better quality, but might look different on the cubes due to thickness affecting the colors.