• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[Review] Pillowed V-Cube 4x4x4

What do you think of this puzzle?

• Excellent

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Good

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Average

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Below Average

• Poor

• Total voters

Henrik

WCA
2006BUUS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
From the V-cube newsletter/ email update I just got:
We are in the process of building up our stock for the flat and black versions of the cube in order to cope with the high demand from our fans. The enthusiastic and overwhelming reactions we have received so far though led us to the early release of the V-CUBE™ 4b to give our fans a taste of what we believe to be the best 4x4 cube in the market!

Petro Leum

WCA
2012KALH01
We are in the process of building up our stock for the flat and black versions of the cube in order to cope with the high demand from our fans. The enthusiastic and overwhelming reactions we have received so far though led us to the early release of the V-CUBE™ 4b to give our fans a taste of what we believe to be the best 4x4 cube in the market!

lol..... :fp they must have a strong belief.

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
From the V-cube newsletter/ email update I just got:

I actually think this is a good plan from V-cubes, because as soon as the release the black V-4 cubic, it would probably go out of stock very quickly based on the deman we've seen (and by that logic, they owuld have realised this aswell). By releasing one that probably won't sell as well first, they've shown that it exists, generating their own hype whil also giving them time to prepare for the influx of orders on the 4a release.

Zeotor

Thanks for the review. When the cube is resting on a flat surface, what is its height as measured to the center of the top face?

mati1242

Odp: My (pillowed) V-Cube 4 review

Hej was asking about v-cube 6

Wysyłane z mojego GT-I8160 za pomocą Tapatalk 2

MaeLSTRoM

WCA
2011WALL02
YouTube
Visit Channel
It might have been mentioned somewhere before but do you know if they incorporated the X-cube mod in the v-cube 6 as well, or are they still using the original clicky lockup design?

From what I've heard, they're making a new version of the V-6 with this new mod (X-cube based) as opposed to the clicking mech. When it comes out or if fit even is, is another matter entirely.

mati1242

From what I've heard, they're making a new version of the V-6 with this new mod (X-cube based) as opposed to the clicking mech. When it comes out or if fit even is, is another matter entirely.

That would be awesome because right now a good modded V-Cube 6x6 is the best - if they would implement the X-Cube mech- it will be the best 6x6 on the market I think.

Last edited: