• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Suggestion: Ban free money sites

TomZ

Seriously, it's getting annoying. It is really getting on my nerves to see 10 posts a day about the cubes/whatever you can get from these sites.

TomZ

I think we should have zero-tolerance. It's plain spam. You can remove them, but I think it would be better to prevent them.

pjk

Administrator
Staff member
WCA
2007KELL02
SS Competition Results
We've got rid of all of them within a couple hours. If I continue seeing it like weekly, I will start doing suspensions. And Shelley, thanks for reporting those.

A

andrewvo1324

We've got rid of all of them within a couple hours. If I continue seeing it like weekly, I will start doing suspensions. And Shelley, thanks for reporting those.

I hope putting them in my signature inst a annoyance? Ill be glad to remove it if you want.

TomZ

I don't think having them anywhere in the forum is good, but I'll leave that up to PJK to decide. I really detest stuff like this.