• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Zealand Nationals 2012

DarkFusion

Wooot Wooot I might come, it could b my first competition. But I need to get a good speedcube soon

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
How long before more details I should b able to came haven't been to a comp for 2 years
Also this is a Friday(It's still the first day of the holidays(summer/christmas)

Wooot Wooot I might come, it could b my first competition. But I need to get a good speedcube soon

I didn't have any speedcube back in July 2010 until nz champs all I had was rubik 2-5 (I was going to compete in 2-5 and was signed up but was no where near the cut off on 4x4 I was averaging 3 pops per solve got a f2 and lanlan)

Last edited:

TanookiTrev

Awesome. Not sure if I'll be able to go but we'll see. I haven't practiced in months and I only recently started using Roux :p

tx789

WCA
2010HUNT02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I haven't been too active around this forum lately, so I haven't seen how people have progressed. Do you know Full CFOP? Or 2-look OLL and PLL?

I know 50 something oll and full pll
and sune anti sune and h(I think the one with 4 cases) for cll on 2x2 I want to finish it.

OLL has been a long time coming since just before nz champs 2010 where I learned almost 2 look oll (I think) all I remember is I improved 10 seconds in the week before

not many kiwis post regular on here there's Dene and me, and Cubeorcubes rencently that I know of

Last edited: