• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Big Cubes Forum

YouTube
Visit Channel
Just decided to suggest this because i havent really seen a place for this on the site yet, and could be great way to suggest, help, and discuss Larger cubes cubing. Now that would be a ridiculous name for the forum so i suggest the name "4x4 and Larger Cubing?"

So just a suggestion, tell me what you think. :)

Leo

Not sure how many posts it would actually get, it isn't cluttering the forum like the hardware posts were. And really the Speedcubing section is meant for this,
Speedcubing said:
General discussion about speedsolving the Rubik's Cube and other twisty puzzles. Discuss new algorithms, methods, share your records, keep each other updated with the latest speedcubing news.

But if we did get one my name suggestion would 4x4+ Discussion :) .

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Well it would be interesting to see how much popularity it would get. Certainly a big cubes blind sub-section could be of use, and with the 6x6x6 and 7x7x7 coming out soon a big cubes subforum would probably get a bit of traffic. Also, I don't see what's wrong with "Big cubes" as the name for a subforum.

The thing is, how often do you even see a topic on big cubes anyway? It's all people asking for help on 3x3 nowadays.