• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Dixon Open 2012

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
I might go to this!! :O It's closer than Hillsdale was anyway... But I'm upset about the event list xD I understand having 7x7 (there are some people who really love it) but doesn't 5x5 sound like a better choice? :( Also no Pyra or (promised) OH? :( But maybe this will motivate me to finally learn Sq-1...

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
Grrr. I'll be at my mom's the week of this comp! This is only the second easily accessible comp for me in my history of cubing, and I'll be gone! D: I hope there will be another comp in Illinois during the summer.... :(

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Don't take me off of the list yet, but I probably won't be going either. Parents now have to take me to New Albany because my original ride bailed, and they don't want to take me to both (even though I can drive myself).

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
NOOOOOOOOOO. This may have been my only chance to meet you. =[

When I am 18(9 months) and when there is another competition in Illinois I will be able to meet you.

why did you just drop out of both this and New Albany?

Parents.

Done. Sucks that you couldn't make it :(

Thanks for taking me off.

Don't take me off of the list yet, but I probably won't be going either. Parents now have to take me to New Albany because my original ride bailed, and they don't want to take me to both (even though I can drive myself).

It's not my fault.

Jaycee

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm really sad that I can't go to this :( This is the comp where I had the best chances; the only thing that's stopping me is that I'm going to my Mom's place that weekend!

Is any competition in Illinois / Indiana being planned for the summer? :/