View Poll Results: Is www.kidology.org a legit website?

Voters
6. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

0 0%
  • No

0 0%
  • Not sure

6 100.00%
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Is www.kidology.org a legit website?

Default Is www.kidology.org a legit website?

I was wondering if www.kidology.org is a legit website?

I want to buy a mat and timer.

Why would you but a timer and a stack mat form there? There is other website with the same prices?

Stuff this thread.

Even though both the mat and timer are $30 the shipping is $40.

Btw I live in Australia.

It's maybe legit, but find another store, 40$ for shipping im sure you can find better o.O. And relax o.O let people the time to answer you.
    Last edited by Drake; 04-13-2012 at 06:03 AM.

YouTube
    Darkangel2347

I won't comment on the mat and timer but I will on the site's contents.

The site is an aim by a organised group of adults to preach the word of God and Jesus to children. In theory, there is nothing wrong with this. And any democratic nation
    would allow this. But personally, I'd only approve of such pratices if the children on a voluntary and free basis wanted to become Christians.
    Parity fix on a 1x1x1 cube: U U' D D' L L' R R' F F' B B'

As said before, this is definitely not the best choice of website.
    The unkind die sad and alone.

Quote Originally Posted by chess3114 View Post
    I was wondering if www.kidology.org is a legit website? I want to buy a mat and timer.
    Yes, Kidology.org is a legit site. We've been on the web longer than AOL has had the WWW believe or not. (AOL had the Gopher and Veronica networks when I started my website!) But I'm probably getting too techie.

I'm an advid puzzle collector, I own over 100 cubes and variations of the Cube and solved it as a kid without the aid of a book - the 'old fashioned' way, discovering moves by trial and error. Learning to move a piece down one way, and back up another and noting what changed. That was true solving back in the 80's when the Cube came out and there were no solution books. Speed Solving truly fascinates me and I want to learn it, but I can still do it my old fashioed way in under two minutes - and no one does it with my moves.

I'm also a huge fan of Speed Stacks which is why the company allows our site to sell them at a discount because we are a non-profit who generally sells to churches and religious volunteers, but anyone is welcome to shop on our site.

This looks like a cool forum, glad Google Alert brought the question to my attention! Reminded me I need to learn to Speed Cube and add it to my skill set. (I'm a professional magician and performer, and that would be fun!)

Just for members of this site, I set up a DISCOUNT CODE, 10% off Speed Stacks mat or timer on Kidology.org! Just enter "speed" at check out. Feel free to spread the word on this site only. How's that?

The Cube Dude,
    Karl
    Last edited by Kidologist; 10-24-2012 at 03:49 PM. Reason: Fixed some typos

WCA Profile
    2013HUNG01
    YouTube
    sneaklyfox

Nice site. Don't know if I'll get a timer... I have been thinking about it for awhile. But the rest of the site is cool! I wonder if our children's ministry director knows about it.
    Mother of 5. Sub-10s=6. PBs Cubes solved YTD = 28435

Hey, I was in Ottawa last February! Here's a blog post from when I was there and was on the radio about the conference:
    http://kidologist.com/2012/02/03/kar...dio-in-ottawa/

WCA Profile
    2013BARN01

I wouldn't purchase the stackmat from this site. Surely you can find a better price on amazon or even ebay. Also welcome to the forum Kidologist..
    Back from 2007, starting cubing again July 2012.
    2x2: 0.639 | 3x3: 8.584 | 4x4: 57.725 | 5x5: 2:18.236