• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Rubiks Magic custom picture!

pkvk9122

Hi guyz,

Ive made a little mod to my magic, ive switched the picture with pikachus!
If i get idk, enough likes or something, ill make a tutorial!
Tell me what you think!

pkvk9122

Last edited by a moderator:

emolover

WCA
2009MAHO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tutorial:

1) Find picture you want as your magic.
2) Crop so it fits in the magic
3) Print it out.
4) Cut the picture multiple pieces the size of the magic tiles and put then in the tiles.
5) Restring magic correctly.

It is easy to figure this out.

mitch1234

WCA
2010LANE02
YouTube
Visit Channel
Tutorial:

1) Find picture you want as your magic.
2) Crop so it fits in the magic
3) Print it out.
4) Cut the picture multiple pieces the size of the magic tiles and put then in the tiles.
5) Restring magic correctly.

It is easy to figure this out.
Can you not find anything positive to say about this post? He just wanted to show off his Pikachu magic...

WCA
2012CHIE01
like the music
and it's pretty cool, even if you could figure it out yourself. it's not really a tutorial, just, like mitch said, showing off his nice pikachu magic.

pkvk9122

like the music
and it's pretty cool, even if you could figure it out yourself. it's not really a tutorial, just, like mitch said, showing off his nice pikachu magic.

The music is the mii channel theme! :) lol
thanks to all the positive feedback, judging from people's opinion, a video tutorial is probably not needed... ah well

Thanks!

pkvk9122

Kirjava

Colourful
WCA
2006BARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Can you not find anything positive to say about this post? He just wanted to show off his Pikachu magic...

This is the cancer that is killing speedsolving.

emolover makes a quick tutorial explaining how to do this, and someone complains because he didn't give someone who did it lots of praise.

Thompson

WCA
2008CLAR01
I would like a tutorial. It would help to know how I need to put the inserts on the back side for the solved position. Very cool stuff!