• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Captain's Cove 2012

WCA
2011BOYD01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I only need to revise a couple of my goals.

2x2: sub-6
3x3: sub-17
4x4: sub-1:45
5x4: sub-3:10
OH: Sub-55
BLD: Sub-2, podium if possible
Magic: Sub-2
Master Magic: Sub-6

Can I buy a Master Magic (preferably ghosthand or LA) from somebody?

brandbest1

WCA
2011LINB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I only need to revise a couple of my goals.

2x2: sub-6
3x3: sub-17
4x4: sub-1:45
5x4: sub-3:10
OH: Sub-55
BLD: Sub-2, podium if possible
Magic: Sub-2
Master Magic: Sub-6

Can I buy a Master Magic (preferably ghosthand or LA) from somebody?

What happened to your old one?

Also, will anybody bring lubix there or something like that? My cube is starving from lube (yes my cube has an internal soul).

WCA
2010KOTC01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Say my cube pops... How close are we, if at all, to water? It is outside on a dock-like structure, correct?

Cracks in the dock-like structure are too small for 3x3 pieces. If a small big cube piece falls off the table, you better pray it doesn't fall through. The edges of the dock are something like 15-20 feet behind the table, so you're good on that part. There are a bunch of youtube vids where you can see this type of stuff.

like dis

Last edited by a moderator:

Divineskulls

WCA
2011RECH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Cracks in the dock-like structure are too small for 3x3 pieces. If a small big cube piece falls off the table, you better pray it doesn't fall through. The edges of the dock are something like 15-20 feet behind the table, so you're good on that part. There are a bunch of youtube vids where you can see this type of stuff.

like dis
(video)

Thanks, I've seen the videos, but I guess I didn't look closely enough. xD Thank god the only think that pops is my OH cube. :p