Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: World Championship 2013 Questions

WCA Profile
    2003BURT01

Quote Originally Posted by IMSLOW1097 View Post
    Actually, I am solely hosting the New Albany Open 2012, and i have 35 competitors pre-registered so far. I am just truly inspired by all of you, and I want to give back to the cubing community in the biggest way possible. That way, in my opinion, is worlds. I just wanted to know if there was any way.

Also, vincent, any news on nationals 2013 (could i help out there)?
    What about 2012?
    I'm Bob Burton. Maybe you've heard of me. http://www.cubewhiz.com

WCA Profile
    2009ABRA01
    YouTube
    pianoboy1097

Quote Originally Posted by Bob View Post
    What about 2012?
    I am unable to attend nationals this year; i am going to an arts camp (interlochen) in michigan for 2 weeks, including that weekend. I did attend nationals at ohio state, though!
    3x3 pb single=8.15 3x3 pb Ao5=10.50 pb Ao12=11.78 pb Ao50: 12.43, and pb Ao100=12.75 :) everything else sucks

WCA Profile
    2010HUNT02
    YouTube
    thetx789

I want to go but I'm in New Zealand and we are like the most isolated major country the nearest country is Aus and it's a 3 hour planeride (also I have never been to another country) and I'm 14.
    Also in 2013 it has been 10 years since speedcubing was revived.

EDIT: The location won't be announced to Dec won't it (it was last time or around then)
    Speed cubing since Feb 2009. 7x7 self solving stopmotion A 6.0 Earthquake hits during inspection EG-1 33/40 Skewb makes everything better.

YouTube
    fazdad1

http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/sh...13-suggestions

I tried with the above thread but it was too early...Note the pattern of the five recent worlds.
    Alot of where it will be is to do with the sponsors....
    eat your vegetables and brush your teeth...

WCA Profile
    2004MAOT02

Quote Originally Posted by IMSLOW1097 View Post
    I am unable to attend nationals this year; i am going to an arts camp (interlochen) in michigan for 2 weeks, including that weekend. I did attend nationals at ohio state, though!
    Musician? Aaron, you should surface your interest in this to the organizers on the east coast. I'm not sure if you noticed, but because you are on the east coast, our non-east coast organizers don't really know who you are. I know of your name because I announce the competitions, but if you notice, Vincent had no idea of what you've done. So if you want to be a part of the organization, I would work with Bob and Tim to make it happen.

WCA Profile
    2003BURT01

Quote Originally Posted by Tyson View Post
    Musician? Aaron, you should surface your interest in this to the organizers on the east coast. I'm not sure if you noticed, but because you are on the east coast, our non-east coast organizers don't really know who you are. I know of your name because I announce the competitions, but if you notice, Vincent had no idea of what you've done. So if you want to be a part of the organization, I would work with Bob and Tim to make it happen.
    Of course, when Tyson says Bob and Tim, he really means Jim. You're not really in our area.
    I'm Bob Burton. Maybe you've heard of me. http://www.cubewhiz.com