• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!
Hey, folks! I just want to see which all other cube fanatics are playing BF3! I would like a game with you folks. Just post your Battlelog ID, and add me.

My ID : FanaticalFighter

BTW, I'm a complete crap player :)

I blame my cube for that!

SpeedPube

top tip: put your cube down when playing Battlefield3. It might be a strain at first, but you'll notice much improvement in your shooting prowess.

applemobile

My superior intelect denotes the fact you are talking about PC gaming. But not everyone is as intelectual as me. You might want to make a note in your OP.

BrainOfSweden

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
top tip: put your cube down when playing Battlefield3. It might be a strain at first, but you'll notice much improvement in your shooting prowess.
But the loading times are perfet for a few cubes ^^ And yes, as you could guess, I play BF3. Sometimes a lot, currently I haven't played much at all though. It's up and down with me, like everyhing else, including cubing. My battlelog name is BrainOfSweden (surprise ;) )