• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

New Member!

micronexer

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey all, thought I'd intro myself.

I'm Joe, 14 and I live in England. I have an average lifestyle, and enjoy modelling rollercoasters, table tennis, and obviously cubing ^_^.

I've been cubing for around 3 months, and it started when I was at my aunts, trying to solve a 20-year old cube. I learnt of badmephisto (all props to him!), and was allowed to keep that cube. I kept solving until I could reach 1:20, but I could get no faster.

I then ordered a V-Cube 2 and a DaYan Zhanchi and kept practicing. I know 2-Look OLL and 2-Look PLL and a few other algorithms. My 2x2 record is 8.66 and 3x3 is 38.10

I've got a V-Cube 7 in the post, gotta get around to learning that. :D

So, I'll probably see you guys around :)

-Joe​

Last edited:

micronexer

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to the community, this is a great place to get all the help you need in becoming faster. Check out this thread to ask questions and get help. http://www.speedsolving.com/forum/s...ne-Answer-Question-Thread&p=732160#post732160
One tip though, please don't use light blue when typing, I'd rather not go blind for a day trying to read your writing. =D

Thanks! I'll have a look :) And I'll fix the font

Welcome! It's great to see more English cubers. What part of England are you from, if you don't mind me asking?

Hehe, I'm from London :')

cubeone

Hello, and welcome! I joined fairly recently to this forum myself, and I also have a zhanchi and a v cube 2! Happy cubing!

By the way, if you ever buy from an American cube shop, buy it here. They shipped it the exact same day I ordered it, and it came really fast. (Though I'm in America, so that might make a difference.) And no, I was not bribed to say that. :)

Zyrb

WCA
2010BRIG01
YouTube
Visit Channel
You could try kingscube.fr, because they are based in France, I would have thought the shipping would be faster to the UK. I plan on buying from them soon, so I can let you know. Though, USA based stores are definitely reliable.

costello

How often do you cube, if you don't mind me asking? I've been playing since late December and average at 2:10. But I'm also in my 30s and take care of my kids.