• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

The Awkward Case Thread

cubersmith

WCA
2011SMIT04
YouTube
Visit Channel
O55.gif

That OLL.
I always forget that alg. In fact, I think I might go learn a new alg now. I use the R U2 R2 U' R U' R' U2 F R F' atm, but it stinks.

That seems pretty finger tricky. You can do the R2 as R2'. You might need a regrip after the second U' though.

(y) r U2' R' U' r' R2 U R' U' r U' r'

That might need a regrip, its not ideal

Last edited:

Ralinda4

Love E perms and F perms, I find them really easy to perform and recognise, especially F perms. N perms can burn in hell though. And I'm ignoring the fact that V perms exist until I've finished learning the G perms...

Dacuba

Recognition on Eperm also takes me more time than it probaly should.

Last edited:

Ralinda4

With E perms you either have it already in place to perform the alg, which means you have the same colour on RF and RB and the opposite of that colour on LF and LB. If it isn't set up then you'll either have two opposite corners "solved", or you'll have nothing solved (which is a pain to recognise, but it doesn't come up often).