• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube War Forum Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

soldii3runit

YouTube
Visit Channel
Cube War

This is a little game I like to play on different forums. It called War.
This is how it goes, there are 8 cubes, each with 100 points. You pick a cube you like and you stick with it. YOU CANNOT CHANGE CUBES AFTER YOU PICK YOUR CUBE. You then find a cube that is not yours and take away 1 point from that cube, then you find your cube and add 2 points to the score. Like this.

Here is the score board:

100 - Guhong
102 - Zhanchi << Added 2 points to my cube, I can’t choose any other cube to a add points to no more. Just this one
100- WitLong
100 - Linyun
100 - Shengshou
100 - Edison
100 - Alpha V
99 – Rubik<< I took away 1 point from this class. I can choose a different class to attack next time.

Here are the basic rules
No spamming. Once you did your turn, you gotta wait for 2 other people to do their turn in order for you to go again.
Once a cube reaches 0 that cube cannot play no more and they get removed from the score board.
Keep it focused on the game. Do not ask what is the point of this and why are we doing this, it is just a random forum game and it just here to keep the forum alive.
Last cube left is declared the winner.

I recommend to support every cube by someone new picking a cube that people are not using. It is not fun when 50 people pick Zhanchi and 1 person picked a different cube...

Ill start:

100 - Guhong
102 - Zhanchi - ADD
100- WitLong
100 - Linyun
100 - Shengshou
99 - Edison - SUB
100 - Alpha V
100 – F II

Now someone copy my board and continue the game. Please note that when you post, someone else might of posted a split second before you so you might have to edit.

Last edited:

aronpm

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
well, mine comes with the rule you have to wait for a couple other people to post before you get to post again

The other ones were you could post once a day. So, depending on the popularity of the thread, this could be longer/shorter. And, because you aren't getting rid of a different person, instead a cube, this should be less popular.

soldii3runit

YouTube
Visit Channel
well idk. Up to a mod or administrator I guess. If this does close down, then it would be the first of 13 forums.

98 - Guhong
106 - Zhanchi -ADD
100- WitLong
99 - Linyun -SUB
102 - Shengshou
99 - Edison
100 - Alpha V

Plus im on this forum forlike 10 hours a day and ive seen alot of dead moments

Last edited:

soldii3runit

YouTube
Visit Channel
98- Guhong
110 - Zhanchi -ADD
100- WitLong
99 - Linyun
101 - Shengshou -SUB
99 - Edison

not like were doing this for post counts -_-

Last edited:

aronpm

what do you mean by quality? I've been a moderator and Admin 5 different forums and we never talk about quality but activity.

Quantity << Quality

If you think forums should be about raw post numbers you are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.