• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello

Tristan97tfj

WCA
2012JONS01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hey guys, i got introduced to cubing by my friend and i really enjoy it, im a relative beginner using the fridrich method, pb is 53 seconds. Just liked to introduce myself here as it said in the email. Badmephisto has been really helpful in his videos. By the way, i used a regular rubiks cube on my record as its the only one i own, hoping to get a stickerless dayan zhanchi soon. Am soon going to compete in my first competition and am really looking forward to it.

Tristan

soldii3runit

YouTube
Visit Channel
stickerless zhanchi is nice. I own one but it is banned from competition. You should buy a stickered one as well or upgrade to a zhanchi silk version just for the heck of it. but if your not in for the competition, the stickerless zhanchi is great anyway.

MovingOnUp

WCA
2011UNKR01
Welcome :) , good luck in competition , also, you might want to take a look at the guhong V2 instead, but its personal preference, but overall just have fun!

Vipervenom9

YouTube
Visit Channel
Welcome to the cubing world. Great fun to be had. one thing you should know as others before me have said, if you want to join competitions you will not be able to use a stickerless cube, they are banned from competition. But the Zhanchi is an amazing cube stickerless or otherwise.