• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

How to get custom made blindfolds

cubizh

WCA
2014GOME07
YouTube
Visit Channel
After looking around to create my own personalized blindfold I discovered it's not an easy thing to find.
I had to search for "sleeping mask" instead.
So, I discovered that artscow.com can create them.
I made a 1200x600 px image (jpg or png) of my avatar (should have transparent background):
xhgoe.png
and uploaded it to the site.
Since I only used one color (I guess), I paid $3.50 and in around 2 weeks I got it.
You can see its quality in the following video:
I was surprised by the great quality of the product and thought it would be something relevant enough that was worth sharing with you guys.

Last edited by a moderator:

cparlette

WCA
2005PARL01
YouTube
Visit Channel

I have a Napoleon Dynamite blindfold that my mother found and got for me, which is just like this but with Napoleon's eyes. People at competitions always get a good laugh out of it, at the last comp my brother said that a bunch of people took pictures when I first put it on. One time, I heard a woman yell from the back "He can still see it!"

PianoCube

It's at a funny angle there! But if you don it just right it aligns up almost perfectly with my eyes underneath :) Something Piano/Cube related?

Your eyes looks kind of derped from that angle :p

Idk, maybe cube, maybe piano/music, maybe Mario, maybe Minecraft, maybe some kind of eyes.
I'm in no hurry though.

JianhanC

WCA
2010CHOO02
Yup, the pics definitely needs some careful editing to keep them in location. I tried putting some meme eyes but it doesn't really work, you've got to crop out each eye and paste them properly. How are the bands anyway?