Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread: Which timer do you use for your iPhone?

WCA Profile
    2012ELLI01
    YouTube
    crazyninja300

I use FiveTimer... Mainly because I got it for free xP
    3x3: 1/5/12/100 5.81/8.16/9.25/9.97 3x3OH: 8.48/12.52/13.54/15.46
    RUR'U' and I know it.

WCA Profile
    2012WATA02
    YouTube
    4evercuber

Quote Originally Posted by IngeneroiOS View Post
    Gee, thanks all for the huge support. If CubeTimer were quite buggy, give it a try again; hopefully all the issues have been fixed, and there are a few new features you may like. Also, UI wise - if you like the plain black and white of iiTimer, you can set the background colour and buttons to black in the in-app settings - the end result is quite close. Plus, CubeTimer has a fair few extra features over and above iiTimer. If I may ask without seeming rude, what attracted you (initial poster) to iiTimer over CubeTimer? Sorry, Mr. Cohen, just trying to make a great app - competition is healthy.
    I just want to say that my hat goes off to you (and all other programmers) for being able to put together these wonderful apps. I can't imagine the amount of work that you guys have to put in to it.

I have since updated your app and notice that the issues that was once plaguing the app has been rectified. But to answer your question I would have to say that I prefer the large numbers and minimalistic view of the UI for iiTimer. It does what I need it to do and it's easy to use. Your app has many features and I'm sure that many people like that, but personally I use only a few.

I didn't mean to offend you in any way and apologize if I did. You have done a great job with your app but it's just my personal preference to use iiTimer.
    3x3 (single 12.10 lucky), (Single 14.57 full step), (Avg of 5 17.65), (Avg of 12 20.01), 4x4 (Single 1:09.67), (Avg of 5 1:24.75), (Avg of 12 1:31.23)

YouTube
    ingeneroios

Quote Originally Posted by 4EverCuber View Post
    I didn't mean to offend you in any way and apologize if I did. You have done a great job with your app but it's just my personal preference to use iiTimer.
    I'm in no way offended - although I can see how what I wrote might be interpreted that way. I was just genuinely curious as to what it was that made you switch. iiTimer is certainly a capable app (I've bought both it and FiveTimer, amongst others, to see how we can improve CubeTimer) and you've done the best possible thing - tried both, and made an informed decision based on personal preference. We want to make the best app we can, which means we're continuously seeking to improve it. And, as for any developer, customer satisfaction is high on the priority list.
    Get CubeTimer on the iOS App Store for US$1.99 at http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/cubet...8840?ls=1&mt=8

WCA Profile
    2009BUEL01
    YouTube
    concretecubes

Quote Originally Posted by masterofthebass View Post
    Too bad the pirated version is quite old and is full of nasty bugs that I fixed :P
    it's also too bad that leakers don't know how to update...and that they don't always HAVE the latest update either...
    Alot no understand how computer work, also Alot think mouse taste funny. Official PBA: 15.41 - NEW!! Official PBS: 13.00