• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
I've just modified the comment dialog. You may click 'OK', '+2' or 'DNF' button to add penalty at the same time when you add comments. :D

aznanimedude

i like it alot, but it seems nothing is being saved
saving times doesn't bother me as much but the settings aren't so i'll start using it and realize the inspection timer isn't set. minor annoyance but just something i've noticed when i use it

aznanimedude

i'm using opera, might just be in opera settings something's keeping it from doing that, weird though

edit: access it from school and try it out, it saves just fine lol (on firefox), i'll try a different browser when i get home lololol

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Speeding up initialization time for its 3x3x3 solver (which is used to generate 3x3x3 [random state , edge only, corner only, lsll, zbll, RouxL10P etc.] scrambles) to less than 300ms on my laptop. :D

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
sq1-random-state scrambler updated.

- The scramble is no more than 30 moves (face turn metric)
- Almost none initialization time.
- Scramble generation is about <0.1s for most scrambles, but up to 5s for longer scrambles.

Cube-Fu

WCA
2009WILL01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Could you write in an option to discard the time before it's set; just to save some messing around? Otherwise, been using it for a couple of days, like it so far, especially Roux training options.