• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

rebucato314

WCA
2015SHUN02
Update:
Add scramble generator. Now you can generate several scrambles at once.

Update:
Use smaller font after the decimal point. If you don't like this, you can disable it at "Option" -> "display" -> use small font after decimal point.

Cool. I just used this a few hours ago. I don't feel like much has changed though.

Tim Major

Platinum Member
WCA
2010MAJO01
This update broke cstimer on my phone a bit. I can't stop or start the timer in the middle where it says ao5 and ao12, it doesn't respond when I click there.

Samsung Galaxy S4, Google chrome.

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Fixed. The ao5 and ao12 label are hidden when the timer is running. And when the timer is stopped, if there's a valid value (not "-"), you can click it to show detail statistics.

kirtpro

WCA
2010PROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
csTimer has been a bit weird for me lately...

When I try use my stackmat timer connected to the PC, it asks every time to Allow for use.
Following that, other chome windows (youtube for example), reduces volume.
Also, when I stop the timer, it takes about 4 seconds to register the time. Previously, it would be recognized instantly.
I've noticed in the settings page, the box on the bottom right corner is gone. Was there a change to the way the microphone is detected?

Coolster01

WCA
2011SBAH01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi,

I am requesting two things:

- Option to see avg25, so I don't have to input times in qqtimer every time, which takes forever.
- Option to name sessions, so I don't have to go through and figure out which is my 4x4, which is skewb, etc. So I can name a session "skewb" or "last layer" or "2x2" or something like that.

cubizh

WCA
2014GOME07
YouTube
Visit Channel
- Option to see avg25, so I don't have to input times in qqtimer every time, which takes forever.
You can do that already.
tiIJIgx.png

CiaranBeahan

WCA
2012BEAH01
Can I ask for something, when I'm scrambling big cubes, especially 7x7 I sometimes need to scroll across to see the rest of the notation. I kind of find this annoying because I don't like stopping during the middle of my scramble to scroll across look and then scroll back.

There are sometimes where you don't have to scroll down or across at all, can all scrambles be like this please?

qq280833822

WCA
2008CHEN27
Can I ask for something, when I'm scrambling big cubes, especially 7x7 I sometimes need to scroll across to see the rest of the notation. I kind of find this annoying because I don't like stopping during the middle of my scramble to scroll across look and then scroll back.

There are sometimes where you don't have to scroll down or across at all, can all scrambles be like this please?

option -> scramble -> Limit the height of scramble area

jokeeffe

I'm using the multi-phase option in cstimer to time phases of my solve. I also use the Session Statistics pop-up (click on the summary row at the bottom of the list of times on the left) to copy and paste my times into an Excel spreadsheet. The Session Statistics list includes overall time and scramble for each solve, but it doesn't include the times for each individual stage. The stage times are displayed in the list on the left, but not in the Session Statistics pop-up. Does anyone know whether this can be configured to include those stage times? And if not, I think this would be a useful feature to add.

pNuker

The 'draw scramble' is confusing to me. How should the cube be oriented for the scramble? I've tried all sorts of difference positions, but I can never seem to get it to look the same as the picture.