• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

South Australian Speedcubers

TomWood

I know there is a thread looking for SA cubers but its three years old and I'm wondering how many of you are still out there or new? Even if you're in Australia not just SA where are you all haha

TomWood

wow this many replies already haha didnt expect that! Yay people from SA and AUS! What are your times like? Ive known how to solve for about three years but only took on F2L for about a year and 2 look OLL and PLL for a couple months and now Full PLL for maybe a month and have only memorized half. So im extremely unfinished haha but I'm getting mid to late 30's which I'm happy with at the moment.

Heaps good! Live near the city?

Last edited by a moderator:

aronpm

I'm in Melbourne, average about 23 seconds on the 3x3, practically pooped myself when I met Felix :D
I aim to sub 20 until the next Melb comp :)

since you spelt it wrong in both your post and signature: it's Feliks, not not Felix