• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

subXtimer: online timer with vocal countdown up to 60 seconds

• Thread starter Deleted member 15503
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 15503

hi

Im working on a cubetimer with a human voice counting down.
if you are trying to get under a certain point, for instance 30 sec, you can lit it count down from 30 to 0. thisway you know how much time you have left the whole time during the solve. it also has a nice background music wich gives it a nice feel.

http://subxtimer.tk/

(it loads slow because its on a free hosting service right now)

HelpCube

YouTube
Visit Channel
I love the background music while it's counting down XD. I probably would never use this because I want to see my times, not just countdown, but cool.

Kurbitur

I was doing sub 20. i have never been as nervous. This fu**ing voice freaks me out hahahaha. Nice idea though i like it

D

Deleted member 15503

I was doing sub 20. i have never been as nervous. This fu**ing voice freaks me out hahahaha. Nice idea though i like it

yes thats exactly what it does to me too haha :D also because you hear the tension rising in the music. i just started making this today and i had no idea what it was going to give but i like it, it can be nice if you want something diffrent every once in a while.

D

Deleted member 15503

It comes up with this for me:

I'm using Internet Explorer 8. Any chance of fixing this?

updating to IE 9? html5 is pretty recent so its probably correct that 8 doesnt support it altough i'm not sure..