• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Selling My Entire Collection

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kevster270

WCA
2009CORB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi there. I am selling my entire cube collection. Mostly because I never use them anymore, but also because they ruined my years in middle school (3 years ago) via ridicule from other students. I will look at any offers.

Full white v-cube set in original blue orange and pink boxes(back when it was only the 5 6 and 7) the 6 is fully pi-modded, no clicks, and has cubesmith texture tiles applied. the 5 and 7 have texture tiles unapplied in their boxes.
every cube in this picture is for sale aswell. the bag on the right is full of random stickers, tile material, screws&springs, etc.
if you have any questions, email me [email protected]
2012-04-03093318.jpg

v-cubes not pictured.
any offer will be considered

Bapao

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
It's a shame that you were ridiculed because of cubing, but I guess that's the way it goes.
What are your hobbies nowadays?

Good luck selling the cubes btw. Do you ship outside of the US? If so, do you have a shipping estimate to Holland?

kbrune

WCA
2012BRUN02
lol no prob... i'm not going to fight too hard. I'm fairly new to anything but 3x3 so i don't absolutely need all this stuff! I've just recently decided to start collecting all different types of cubes!

I don't even know what this stuff is worth!

Hermanio

WCA
2012OUNA01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I stick to cubing even though I am bad at it and can't improve at all. Your collection is impressive, though. Looks good compared to my 3 cubes I own...
I say...keep them if you can. Keep at least a 3x3, maybe you'll return to the awesome world of cubing!

Status
Not open for further replies.