• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Cube Explorer - Cross on left OLLs?

Pusha

WCA
2009RYAB01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have tried to look for cross on left OLLs in cube explorer, but it solves just yellow lines on top and bottom layers. Is there any hopes of fixing this in newer updates of cube explorer?

qqwref

WCA
2006GOTT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I think it's solving for the pieces to be oriented, which means oriented relative to U/D. I'd suggest setting up the OLL on the top layer, and then modifying the allowed turns so they produce a nice cross-on-left algorithm.

For instance, if you prefer only turns like R, U, M, and F, you would allow turns on U, L, E, and F.

wcaroman

Premium Member
WCA
2009OSTA01
Edges - Ctrl-Click the non-R sticker
This is not correct. Cube explorer do not take into consideration E-edges. That's why you can't find algs for H-OLL, e.g.

And during algorithm if you have any permutation of U and D corners - you will not find alg, because you will see another case (I'm not sure, it's only guess).

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
Have tried to look for cross on left OLLs in cube explorer, but it solves just yellow lines on top and bottom layers. Is there any hopes of fixing this in newer updates of cube explorer?

Do you want algs for every OLL, or a specific few?
What move groups are you looking for? <R,U,F> <R,U,D> etc.