• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hi, all

merryme

Hi, all cubers! this is Slyvia, who recently quite interested in cube. I used to play 3*3*3 & 5*5*5 cube, but really didn't dig into them. However, last month I find even my six-year-old nephew is better than me, that really makes me both shameful and happy. I feel shameful about my ability and I can't answer questions he asked. But I am really happy for my nephew. SO I decided to improve my cube techniques and encouraged him to keep on this. I googled and I found this forum. A great place to communicate with lots of good cube plays. I think before I learn things from you I should introduce myself first. thanks.

merryme

Why hai dere.
Welcome to speedsolving! Where are you from? What method do you use? What are your personal records? In other words, tell us more!
I'm from a small town of Florida.For 3*3*3, I use the LBL, Keyhole F2L, and sometimes CF. as for my personal records, it's too bad to say here :)(). For 5*5*5, I'm still exploring the method. I like watching the cubing videos to learn method.
PS:I'd like to enjoy the fun of the solving process rather than the speed.

Hello. Check out the Wiki and FAQ For lots of info. Have fun cubing.
yes,I will, thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
WCA
2012CHIE01
I'm from a small town of Florida.For 3*3*3, I use the LBL, Keyhole F2L, and sometimes CF. as for my personal records, it's too bad to say here :)(). For 5*5*5, I'm still exploring the method. I like watching the cubing videos to learn method.
PS:I'd like to enjoy the fun of the solving process rather than the speed.

oh please don't be ashamed. If you can even do a rubik's cube, you are probably a minority of the world's population. And as for us, I don't think anyone will make fun of you. Everyone started somewhere, be it 30 minutes or 1 minute. And if you don't feel like getting really fast, so be it, and I agree that just the solving process is fun, but at least in my opinion, going fast, and trying to get faster using that process is just as much fun! Of course, everyone's different.

merryme

yeah, thx. I guess that fun never has an extreme. To More Fun!

Me tooooo. Thats why i love 5x5
Appreciated that you thinks the same way with me! Ha-ha, we are the process-enjoyers!

Last edited by a moderator: