• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Where do you store your puzzles and puzzle maintenance stuff?

Ninja Storm

WCA
2012ELLI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have all my puzzles in a little, coverless, plastic box(I have only 17, so they fit nicely). For my supplies(and my 6x6 parts), I have another box(one of those Yu-Gi-Oh boxes that you'd typically hold all your commons in).

d4m4s74

WCA
2009ZALI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I have a section of my closet reserved for puzzles and related things, and usually my main 3x3x3 and the cubes I'm concentrating on that moment are on the computer desk in the living room

Andreaillest

Premium Member
WCA
2012PANY02
YouTube
Visit Channel
I've been cubing for so long, I just scatter them across my room. My main cubes are usually just scattered on my table and what not. The others are kept in a shoe box, unattained. I've never been a high maintenance person anyway.

mazter2010

My computer desk has a few shelves integrated into it, to the right of me.
The bottom shelf is entirely dedicated to all things puzzle related, and everything is neatly propped up on display. Also, the shelf has two red cold cathode (neon type) lamps, which makes it look awesome!

ThomasJE

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
My mains are in a corner on the settee by where I put my laptop when I use it; my old Rubik's storebought and my broken Meffert's pyraminx on my desk, and the old toothbrush I use to clean my Zhanchi is usually kept in my pen drawer.

Now, I have everything in a cardboard box, and I also have some sandpaper and some screwdrivers in there.

Pete the Geek

I store my puzzles, stickers and tools in a transparent plastic drawer unit from Wal-Mart. I like it because the big drawers are deep enough to store even the biggest puzzles (I have a Teraminx and a couple of Tuttminx). I put a towel in the bottom of the drawers so the puzzles won't slide and hit each other. Of course, I have a selection of puzzles on the corner of my desk (I see 8 there now).

MWilson

ultimateclosetmod.jpg