Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Where do you store your puzzles and puzzle maintenance stuff?

YouTube
    bapao76

I have a pretty simple cardboard box labled "quebz"(xoxxia fan) that I have all my cube-related stuff in (other than the puzzles themselves). Different types of lube, screws, springs, washers, stickers and even alg sheets in case I ever leave cubing and decide to return. It's a box full of organized chaos and a small shrine as such. Cubing has been a big chunk of my life over the past year and a half and the box will always have sentimental value to me no matter where life takes me.
    Last edited by Bapao; 03-19-2012 at 12:49 PM.
    @Bapao: "Tu étais déjà pardonné". Gaétan Guimond.

WCA Profile
    2012ELLI01
    YouTube
    crazyninja300

I have all my puzzles in a little, coverless, plastic box(I have only 17, so they fit nicely). For my supplies(and my 6x6 parts), I have another box(one of those Yu-Gi-Oh boxes that you'd typically hold all your commons in).

WCA Profile
    2009ZALI01
    YouTube
    d4m4s74

I have a section of my closet reserved for puzzles and related things, and usually my main 3x3x3 and the cubes I'm concentrating on that moment are on the computer desk in the living room

All of my cubing stuff is on my desk or with me. Except for maybe some jigaloo

WCA Profile
    2012PANY02
    YouTube
    xAsianRejectx

I've been cubing for so long, I just scatter them across my room. My main cubes are usually just scattered on my table and what not. The others are kept in a shoe box, unattained. I've never been a high maintenance person anyway.
    There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.
    3x3: Single: 10.97, Avg. of 12: 16.17, Avg. of 5: 14.62

My computer desk has a few shelves integrated into it, to the right of me.
    The bottom shelf is entirely dedicated to all things puzzle related, and everything is neatly propped up on display. Also, the shelf has two red cold cathode (neon type) lamps, which makes it look awesome!
    "Don't play with storeboughts, kids!" PB 3x3 24.21 non lucky after a month of 2Look oll/pll and crappy f2l : Main? Alpha CC and a Guhong

WCA Profile
    2010HUNT02
    YouTube
    thetx789

My box my netbook (for school) came in but it is too small just, I olny have about 20 (not much).
    Speed cubing since Feb 2009. 7x7 self solving stopmotion A 6.0 Earthquake hits during inspection EG-1 33/40 Skewb makes everything better.

YouTube
    ThomasJECubing

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJE View Post
    My mains are in a corner on the settee by where I put my laptop when I use it; my old Rubik's storebought and my broken Meffert's pyraminx on my desk, and the old toothbrush I use to clean my Zhanchi is usually kept in my pen drawer.
    Now, I have everything in a cardboard box, and I also have some sandpaper and some screwdrivers in there.
    (1/5/12) 3x3x3 - 11.88/15.61/16.65 | 4x4x4 - 1:08.10/1:18.46/1:23.41 | 2x2x2 - 1.01/3.70/4.59
    All PB's | My Website | Substep Competition | ZZ and proud :D | Weilong!

WCA Profile
    2014SWEE01

I keep them in my second drawer in my desk, but occasionally they're just sitting on the desk top

WCA Profile
    2012SEVE01
    YouTube
    ToaIggy

I display them on a small table that's currently overflowing of cubes. I store my Lubix, spare parts, etc. in a draw under the table.
    <3 Side events and BLD. Other events are cool too.
    PBs | AsR holder for big BLD