• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Kansas Cube Off 2012 - May 19th

Rubiks560

Nub
WCA
2009OLSO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
More DYK!

...Topeka Kansas has a different time zone than Illinois? (John Brekon)
...Iowa SUCKS?
...You can make an 8 hour drive 5 an a half hours with Chris Braiedy?
...I fixed my fisher cube kinda?
...I don't know why I'm calling it a fisher cube?
...John BREKON?
...I begged for a 3rd round of 2x2, finally got it and one of the finalists disagreed so I didn't get it?

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anybody know what to do about typos in cube comps? I found others besides my 6.21 3x3 solve (which was fixed). I emailed Jeremy, but I don't know if that was sufficient. I usually check to make sure the judge writes down the right time, because I know that can be a problem sometimes.

Tim Reynolds

Premium Member
WCA
2005REYN01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Does anybody know what to do about typos in cube comps? I found others besides my 6.21 3x3 solve (which was fixed). I emailed Jeremy, but I don't know if that was sufficient. I usually check to make sure the judge writes down the right time, because I know that can be a problem sometimes.

Emailing the organizer and delegate is usually sufficient. That way it will get noticed before they send the results team the workbook.

Jokerman5656

Catch Me If You Can
WCA
2009BRAI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Pretty sure it was a typo.....I talked to Brandon and he said it was a 16.21...anyway, I judged the 13.xx square 1 single by chris. And filmed the winning average
Who are you Mr sq1 judge? I don't remember who you are, all I know is that Chris Olson didn't get it recorded but he got all the rest lol

Edit: oh, and I hate Iowa

Mikel

Premium Member
WCA
2011MIKE01
YouTube
Visit Channel
...Iowa SUCKS?

Edit: oh, and I hate Iowa

Why does Iowa suck?

and DYK??

-The shower in our hotel room was so short that I had to get on my knees to wash my hair.
-I failed magic and master magic, but I still got 2nd place in both.
-John Brechon had a 22 second magic average, but beat my official single with a 1.21
-Takao's son was with trying to eat his magic during awards. :)
-Takao won all the events he competed in.
-I thought Chris Braeidy was 16.
- 6.21 NAR typo :)

Last edited:

Jokerman5656

Catch Me If You Can
WCA
2009BRAI01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Why does Iowa suck?

Because it just drags on and is really boring. John asked Chris a few times and where we were at and it was always Iowa, a.k.a the state that takes forever to drive through. Although their gas prices are way better than Minnesota's.

and DYK??

-I thought Chris Braeidy was 16. (Braiedy)
- 6.21 NAR typo :)