• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Official iCubeMart Thread

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hurry!!! Our Black Friday Sale is going to be over in less than two hours, so MAKE SURE you get your order in beforehand. Also, make sure you take advantage because our stock is depleting.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
iCubeMart is currently having a Holiday Sale. New items are being discounted all the time so make sure to check back often!!!

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
We have been doing this for quite a while now but we give a free gift with every order. If you remember, it was EVERY ORDER $40.00 AND UP. So we hope you guys enjoy this perk :)

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
What brand of stickers are the free stickers that you send? Thanks

We give the sticker company usually according towards what products you buy. Or we provide to you stickers of a random company as long as it accompanies your ordered item. By that I mean, let's say you ordered a 3x3. Then we give you a 3x3 sticker. Hope that helped.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Tune in to our Blog every now and then to read what's up with iCubeMart. You can find these neat little writings either at iCubeMart's homepage or the Blog page.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
It's the holiday season so plans start to come up and people start getting busy. iCubeMart has plans as well. All orders receive on or before December 30, 2011 will be shipped out regularly. Of course this means orders placed that day will be shipped out the following day in the afternoon. But orders received December 31 to January 8 won't be shipped out regularly. Why won't we be able to ship packages for around a whole week? Half of the week is because we are going to be out of town and away from all iCubeMart supplies and services. Half of the week is because the United States Postal Service (USPS) won't be open due to their holiday schedule. So that means we'll start shipping out the orders again starting on January 9. We really do apologize for the inconvenience for any who is affected by this announcement. But nonetheless, we hope you have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
We weren't able to ship or process any orders in the past week due to USPS's holiday schedule and the fact that we had no access to internet. But now we are back and have already started to process and ship out orders. As of now all orders received on or before January 3, 2012 has been shipped out. The rest of them will be shipped out on January 9, 2012 (Monday).

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Your order was shipped out on Dec. 30, 2011 after we received it on Dec. 29, 2011. Unfortunately, it was during the New Years. US postal office lost your package until you contacted us on Jan. 18, 2012. We immediately worked on your package. After contacting US postal office consumer affair dept and our local postal office about your package, we found it. Not only we immediately discuss this package with our local postal office to request shipping out right away, we also added more gifts to you and put all gifts in a separate new package. As of Jan. 23, both packages arrived. Thanks for understanding man :)

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
ShengShou 8x8, DaYan Guhong V2, and LingYun V2 Colored are available to purchase at iCubeMart. We are also going to get the DaYan GuHong V2 Colored in late Feb. so watch out for that.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Yes, we ordered them, but it'll take a while for them to get to us because of transportation problems. Sorry about that man.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
In order to do that I have to enter a credit card number, but as I'm 13 years old I don't have one...
I wanna make sure to tell my mom the exact amount that she'll have to pay because I don't think she wants to buy me one.

Actually you don't need to add a credit card number to see how much the shipping is. But I looked it up for you and it's $3.80 by its self.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Wristbands are getting hotter and hotter. It is one of the current days' styles and so it isn't unusual to have one for speedcubers. Why not have a motivation for your speedsolving? Why not have an item that's always on you to keep you striving and present your love for cubing? iCubeMart wants to do this for you and so we are going to make wristbands for cubing. We don't only want to create a band that we like, we want one that majority of our customers like. So we're having a poll to see what you would like it to look like. To vote, click this link:

http://www.icubemart.com/wristbandpoll.htm

If these wristbands become popular and is highly-demanded, we are going to make more wristbands with different designs. And of course, you'll get to have a say in it. Please tell us what you think about this idea by sending an email to [email protected].

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
New products are always springing into the cubing community but only some have the potential to make a difference. We have just stocked in four new revolutionary products that'll most likely change the game of cubing. Our new products are:

- TomZ+MF8 3x4x5 Fullly Functional

- Type C Mini 3x3 Colored

- Type C Mini 3x3 Colored Keychain

- V-Cube 3 Pillowed