• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Official iCubeMart Thread

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Hi. I was considering buying the SS6x6 from your store. However I don't want it stickered at all. If I bought, could it come bare? Reason I ask, is because I'd take the stickers off and resticker it with my own stickers. I don't want that extra work involved.

I'm really really sorry but I can't do that. The pure reason is because how much labor and time it's going to take for me to do that for you. I understand you though. It is pretty annoying huh? Hope you understand.

RyanReese09

Premium Member
WCA
2010REES01
YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm really really sorry but I can't do that. The pure reason is because how much labor and time it's going to take for me to do that for you. I understand you though. It is pretty annoying huh? Hope you understand.

I'm not mad so don't take this as offensive, but do you just not get the cubes delivered to you as bare? I assume you're unable to do it because you *already* get it stickered?

Either way I'll be ordering.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
I'm not mad so don't take this as offensive, but do you just not get the cubes delivered to you as bare? I assume you're unable to do it because you *already* get it stickered?

Either way I'll be ordering.

Yeah, I really would want to help you and would happily do so but we don't get the product stickerless.

Last edited:

DeathCuberK

YouTube
Visit Channel
I just bought the silver bundle from iCubeMart, and I must say, I was VERY impressed. The shipping was very fast, and the cubes very amazing. Jeffrey even included some extra free stickers. Thanks for running this great shop.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
I just bought the silver bundle from iCubeMart, and I must say, I was VERY impressed. The shipping was very fast, and the cubes very amazing. Jeffrey even included some extra free stickers. Thanks for running this great shop.

Thank You! We put a lot of thought into this and tried to provide the best cubes of the year in one cheap and affordable bundle. This is a way for us to give back to our freakin' awesome customers. I'm glad you like it :D

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
The ShengShou "six layered" has just been renamed. Go to the "ShengShou" category and click the item with the picture of the "six layered" cube. The reason why we renamed it wuz cuz vcube is taking down SS "six layered" recently

Last edited:

Pyjam

Premium Member
How so? I've used it dozens of times with absolutely no problems.

Basically, I don’t want that Google stores my bank informations and link them to other datas it has about me, coming from other services.

There’s a couple of things I don’t like:

— Google gathers informations (which ones?) for fraud detection but it’s already done more efficiently by VISA, MasterCard and the issuing banks.
— Google transfers some personal informations to its subsidiary branches. Which data and for which purpose isn’t clearly described.
— User may ask Google to remove some personal informations only if Google decides it’s not unreasonable and not too complicated. Google decides.
— Google requires a phone number for registration.
— Google stores the visual cryptogram (behind the card) despite it’s forbidden by the bank rules of payment.

I prefer to use a service that either do not store bank data for longer than the transaction (specially the visual cryptogram) or that has no other commercial activity.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
Basically, I don’t want that Google stores my bank informations and link them to other datas it has about me, coming from other services.

There’s a couple of things I don’t like:

— Google gathers informations (which ones?) for fraud detection but it’s already done more efficiently by VISA, MasterCard and the issuing banks.
— Google transfers some personal informations to its subsidiary branches. Which data and for which purpose isn’t clearly described.
— User may ask Google to remove some personal informations only if Google decides it’s not unreasonable and not too complicated. Google decides.
— Google requires a phone number for registration.
— Google stores the visual cryptogram (behind the card) despite it’s forbidden by the bank rules of payment.

I prefer to use a service that either do not store bank data for longer than the transaction (specially the visual cryptogram) or that has no other commercial activity.

Whatever you choose is of course your own choice, but I feel like Google being such a big company and having earned such a high reputation, you could definitely trust them with your private information.

iCubeTime

YouTube
Visit Channel
On November 25, Black Friday, we will be having a sale. So now not only can you purchase amazing games, tools, toys, etc. for a low price, you can also get puzzles. This sale will be featuring plenty of cubes including cubes that you don't normally see on the cubing market. It is going to go from 12:00 A.M. to 11:59 P.M. (Pacific Standard Time). Remember, all these deals and discounts will only be available on Black Friday and once the chance is gone, it's probably never coming back. Make sure you check back often and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

Please watch this video for more details and information:

Last edited by a moderator: