Thread: Lost and Found

WCA Profile
    2011BOYD01
    YouTube
    blackzabbathfan

Default Lost and Found

I haven't seen a forum like this before so I thought I'd make one. If anyone has found cubes that are not their's after a competition and you want to find the owner, you can tell people here. Or if anyone has lost cubes after a competition, you can post what they are here and see if you can find them.

I have a Black Dayan ZhanChi, extremely loose and new looking. Normal Dayan stickers. I bet the owner hass already purchased a new one but if they are still looking for it, contact me.

I also have a 1-ringed magic made with what I assume are Ghost Hand inserts (silver). I believe this belongs to Josh Flagg and if he doesn't claim it, I'll get it to him next time I see him.

These were both found after MIT Spring 2012.

WCA Profile
    2007STRO01
    YouTube
    Sa967St

Wouldn't it make more sense if these posts went in the respective competition threads? Not everyone who attends competitions check for threads like these, but many of them may check the competition threads.

WCA Profile
    2011BOYD01
    YouTube
    blackzabbathfan

Quote Originally Posted by Sa967St View Post
    Wouldn't it make more sense if these posts went in the respective competition threads? Not everyone who attends competitions check for threads like these, but many of them may check the competition threads.
    Well I got this idea when I was unloading my bag from a competition one week later. So most of the dust had cleared from the competition, and when I tried to make a thread about the cubes I found, it was moved to the competition thread which no one was really checking anymore, so I couldn't get the message out. So I decided to make this thread to try to get the message out.