• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Large Cube Sale (YJ 7x7/Rubik's Magic/QJ Pyraminx/3x3s)

Status
Not open for further replies.

yockee

YouTube
Visit Channel
BTW what you say to by "Dayan II(Taiyan)" is actually just Dayan I(Taiyan).

This ^. I never understood where anyone got the idea that Dayan 2 wasn't Gu Hong, since it says it on the Gu Hong box, and the Tai Yan was the first Dayan puzzle. Oh, and I might be interested in the Edison cube. I have a white one and have been wanting a black for ages, but am not willing to spend $25 on a cube I'm hardly going to use. What's going on? Are you quitting, or you just don't want a bunch of cubes you don't use, lying around?

PS, If you would, please message me on you tube rather than here. I am hardly here to check messages, etc. I believe you know me as Xxoxia.

Last edited:

iEnjoyCubing

WCA
2011VALL01
Oh, and I might be interested in the Edison cube. I have a white one and have been wanting a black for ages, but am not willing to spend $25 on a cube I'm hardly going to use. What's going on? Are you quitting, or you just don't want a bunch of cubes you don't use, lying around?

It's a bunch of cubes that I never use. Plus, with shipping to the UK it would be around $25, so it doesn't seem like we have an agreement here...

Status
Not open for further replies.