Thread: [video] Rubik's Magic - Trick to help unscrambling the rubiks magic

WCA Profile
    2011HAAV01

Default [video] Rubik's Magic - Trick to help unscrambling the rubiks magic

Your Magic should be flat before this! It's going to ease the process of unscrambling the rubik's magic. It can cut down the process alot if you are near or at that particular situation. I hope it helps you!
    Now you can watch other guides and when you see them around that situation you can laugh at them knowing the UB3R TRICK!

YouTube
    PirateCuber

I've pretty much gotten unscrambling my Rubik's Magic down to a science since the kids at school just LOVE to play with it... But I know like every method but I still can't solve it. I'm pretty sure I've got to move the tiles with the logo to the middle instead of the edge.

WCA Profile
    2011SYAH02
    YouTube
    AndriRubikers

Because my friend always accidentally scrambling my magic after playing with it, i found a pattern that always shows in every flat position. That makes me can unscramble the magic below 30 sec or even faster.
    3x3 : 8.79/11.44/12.75/13.56
    I'm member of Nusantara Speedcubing Association (NSA)
    Sorry for my bad English XD

WCA Profile
    2011HAAV01

Yeah, In school my friends think solving the masters magic normally is boring so everytime they just scramble it and then most of the school day will go on unscrambling it. As for magic, not sure how but even people who know how to solve the magic sometimes end up with scrambled magic and It mostly can be solved with that little trick and it's extremely easy (atleast seems to me ). Some other methods I've seen on youtube usually take more moves and time to unscramble and you don't always have computer near you (competition).

WCA Profile
    2008VELJ01
    YouTube
    sv00013

This is easy, master magic on the other hand...
    The wiki! read the FAQ and forum rules. Very useful resources. Post your efforts. Solve blindfolded. Introduce yourself! BB code - Compete! - Ask a question!

WCA Profile
    2008CLAR01

This is only one possibility out of many.
    Cubing Records: