• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

[video] Tutorial for Intuitive F2L method

CubeAddct

YouTube
Visit Channel
I've recently made a video on how to solve the F2L using only your head. In the way that I made the video, there are only 3 main scenarios that you'll come across while solving the cube. Now granted, there are many other scenarios that will occur, but these 3 are the most common that you can easily get every possible solution into. Hope this helps for those new cubers!

Last edited by a moderator:
S

Solstix

Really nice video, the only thing you might want to take a look at is the lighting, it was hard to tell orange and yellow apart at points. Using generated solves and including them as annotations would also help with people following along. Great video overall though.

Titan

A great video man good job! I subscribed too hehe. Anyway the colors, like Solstix said, are bit hard to discern at times but its manageable and not bad enough to deter me. Keep up the good work.

BrainOfSweden

Premium Member
YouTube
Visit Channel
KJ is right. Besides that, and the lightning, this has to be one of the best F2L guides I've ever seen. Of course, I already know F2L, so I already know everything you say, but if I didn't know F2L yet, I'm certain this would help me a lot.

CubeAddct

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks for the input, guys! I realized my mistake after I said it, so I put an annotation to fix the issue. As for the lighting, I was experimenting different lighting techniques and finally found one that really distinguishes the colors. I haven't had any complaints since! :) I'm glad you guys enjoyed the video!