• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Hello, my name is Jon!

ExoVampire

YouTube
Visit Channel
So yet again, hello!

My name is Jon and I'm 16 years old. I come from an island called Bornholm, which is placed in the baltic sea (between Sweden, Norway and Denmark) which is a part of Denmark. I'm one of the first to pick up speedcubing here, and I'm actually the former holder for the record here. We don't have competition, and we're only about 25 that cube. Half of these people isn't even under sub-1 minute.

I'm not quite "new" to this forum, since I've been here for some weeks now. The same goes with my speedcubing. I've been practising for five months on and off, and has come to 24-28 average on a normal day. My favorite cube is the DaYan Zhanchi obviously!

My big idol is Feliks. That's pretty common. Rowe, Michal and Yu as well! If you ever see this, then you guys rock! :)
In my sparetime I just cube. I cube when I have time. In school, on the toilet, when I eat, and when I hear music. Whenever I have the time for it. I started cubing, because several of my friends got me into it. After a few months I was faster than all of them!

I'm almost done learning full PLL, and F2L. I'm onto OLL now, and stuck pieces. I've also learned a 2x2, 4x4, Pyraminx, Super Floppy Cube, Mirror Cube!

Hope to interact with more of you guys soon!
~ Jon C.

Goosly

WCA
2010VERE01
Hi

I'm one of the first to pick up speedcubing here, and I'm actually the former holder for the record here. We don't have competition, and we're only about 25 that cube. Half of these people isn't even under sub-1 minute.

Nice community you have there
You should go to an official competition with some of those people :)

TheChriskage

WCA
2011SCHI01
Hi! :D

It's nice to see some danish cubers here. I suppose you know this forum?

I hope you'll get to go to a competition soon, even though most of them are on/in Sjælland, Jylland or Fyn.

ExoVampire

YouTube
Visit Channel
Thanks guys!

Yes I'm thinking about competitions at the moment. We're trying to establish something over here, but there isn't a WCA delegate unfortunately. I would really like to go to Danish Open, but I need some money for that as well. Oh well - Maybe I'll see you there! :)

Hi

Nice community you have there
You should go to an official competition with some of those people :)

Yeah. When they reach under sub-1 minute, I could get some of them with me. At the moment, we're only 3 people who averages under sub-1 minute, as the people we know of.