Thread: Hello, my name is Jon!

YouTube
    ExoVampire

Default Hello, my name is Jon!

So yet again, hello!

My name is Jon and I'm 16 years old. I come from an island called Bornholm, which is placed in the baltic sea (between Sweden, Norway and Denmark) which is a part of Denmark. I'm one of the first to pick up speedcubing here, and I'm actually the former holder for the record here. We don't have competition, and we're only about 25 that cube. Half of these people isn't even under sub-1 minute.

I'm not quite "new" to this forum, since I've been here for some weeks now. The same goes with my speedcubing. I've been practising for five months on and off, and has come to 24-28 average on a normal day. My favorite cube is the DaYan Zhanchi obviously!

My big idol is Feliks. That's pretty common. Rowe, Michal and Yu as well! If you ever see this, then you guys rock! :-)
    In my sparetime I just cube. I cube when I have time. In school, on the toilet, when I eat, and when I hear music. Whenever I have the time for it. I started cubing, because several of my friends got me into it. After a few months I was faster than all of them!

I'm almost done learning full PLL, and F2L. I'm onto OLL now, and stuck pieces. I've also learned a 2x2, 4x4, Pyraminx, Super Floppy Cube, Mirror Cube!

Hope to interact with more of you guys soon!
    ~ Jon C.

WCA Profile
    2011LANG01
    YouTube
    jla477

Hi!

Welcome to the forums. You don't live to far away from me since I live in Sweden

Hope to see you around and that you'll get sub-20 soon
    Square-2 is the only puzzle that can actually cut a corner... | Official | Single/5/12 8.43/10.55/11.45

WCA Profile
    2010VERE01
    YouTube
    MrGoosly

Hi

Quote Originally Posted by ExoVampire View Post
    I'm one of the first to pick up speedcubing here, and I'm actually the former holder for the record here. We don't have competition, and we're only about 25 that cube. Half of these people isn't even under sub-1 minute.
    Nice community you have there
    You should go to an official competition with some of those people

WCA Profile
    2011SCHI01

Hi!

It's nice to see some danish cubers here. I suppose you know this forum?

I hope you'll get to go to a competition soon, even though most of them are on/in Sjślland, Jylland or Fyn.

YouTube
    ThomasJECubing

Hi.
    Look at the forum competitions - they will certainly help you improve.
    (1/5/12) 3x3x3 - 11.88/15.61/16.65 | 4x4x4 - 1:08.10/1:18.46/1:23.41 | 2x2x2 - 1.01/3.70/4.59
    All PB's | My Website | Substep Competition | ZZ and proud :D | Weilong!

YouTube
    ExoVampire

Thanks guys!

Yes I'm thinking about competitions at the moment. We're trying to establish something over here, but there isn't a WCA delegate unfortunately. I would really like to go to Danish Open, but I need some money for that as well. Oh well - Maybe I'll see you there!

Quote Originally Posted by Goosly View Post
    Hi

Nice community you have there
    You should go to an official competition with some of those people
    Yeah. When they reach under sub-1 minute, I could get some of them with me. At the moment, we're only 3 people who averages under sub-1 minute, as the people we know of.

WCA Profile
    2010COHE03
    YouTube
    bluecloe45

hi
    [03:05] <@PatrickJameson> Ethan_: that was that cohen kid
    speedcubin