Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 41

Thread: Kingscube.fr, the european reference.

  1. #21
    Member CubingSeb's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Belgium, Gent
    WCA Profile
    2012HAVE02
    YouTube
    CubingSeb
    Posts
    16

    Default

    Maybe you should sell stickers for other cubes like 2x2, 4x4 and 5x5

  2. #22
    Member Kingscube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by CubingSeb View Post
    Maybe you should sell stickers for other cubes like 2x2, 4x4 and 5x5
    We will have some really soon, 333 stickers is not enough, we know it.


    To everyone : Come today and see the new puzzles we sell on our website.

    We have a date for the release of the Calvin Puzzle
    : The 4th of april 00:00 Time of HongKong. So the 3rd of April 5PM Greenwich time.

    See you on Kingscube...

  3. #23
    Member Kingscube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    28

    Default

    In a bit less than 3 hours on Kingscube... The release of the new Calvin Puzzle; the ToMz.

  4. #24

  5. #25
    Member Kingscube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Very soon, the masterball

  6. #26
    Member Kingscube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    28

    Default

    Come and check our new products!!

  7. #27
    Member Kingscube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    28

    Default

    We are thinking about opening a Cube Customization Service at Kingscube. You'll be able to choose any single part of your cube and the work you want us to do on the cube. More than 2000 combinations for you to have the "Dream Cube".

    What do you think about it, we need your opinion.

    The kingscube team.

  8. #28
    Premium Member ThomasJE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    YouTube
    ThomasJECubing
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingscube View Post
    We are thinking about opening a Cube Customization Service at Kingscube. You'll be able to choose any single part of your cube and the work you want us to do on the cube. More than 2000 combinations for you to have the "Dream Cube".

    What do you think about it, we need your opinion.

    The kingscube team.
    Would be very unique, and I reckon it would be popular. What kind of combinations would we be getting (mods, cores, lube etc.)?
    (1/5/12) 3x3x3 - 11.88/15.61/16.65 | 4x4x4 - 1:08.10/1:18.46/1:23.41 | 2x2x2 - 1.01/3.70/4.59
    All PB's | My Website | Substep Competition | ZZ and proud :D | Weilong!

  9. #29
    Member Kingscube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Toulouse, France
    Posts
    28

    Default

    You will have the choice between different cores (metal/ regular), different lubes (Lubix / Atomic), different bases (Dayan/Typec C...), you will be able to choose the color, to ask for an "anti-friction" work, to have some more torpedos, etc...
    The cubes will come in a special "luxury box" and all be quite unique.

    You can propose If you have any other ideas.

  10. #30
    Premium Member ThomasJE's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    England
    YouTube
    ThomasJECubing
    Posts
    1,702

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kingscube View Post
    You will have the choice between different cores (metal/ regular), different lubes (Lubix / Atomic), different bases (Dayan/Typec C...), you will be able to choose the color, to ask for an "anti-friction" work, to have some more torpedos, etc...
    The cubes will come in a special "luxury box" and all be quite unique.

    You can propose If you have any other ideas.
    An "anti-friction" work? I'm assuming that's just lubing. Stickers and tensioning are just a couple of other possibilities.
    (1/5/12) 3x3x3 - 11.88/15.61/16.65 | 4x4x4 - 1:08.10/1:18.46/1:23.41 | 2x2x2 - 1.01/3.70/4.59
    All PB's | My Website | Substep Competition | ZZ and proud :D | Weilong!

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •