• Welcome to the Speedsolving.com, home of the web's largest puzzle community!
    You are currently viewing our forum as a guest which gives you limited access to join discussions and access our other features.

Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join our community of 40,000+ people from around the world today!

If you are already a member, simply login to hide this message and begin participating in the community!

Error Messages on the Forums

Brest

Staff member
YouTube
Visit Channel
As if not Like on Facebook...
Speedsolving.com Facebook page said:
Having some database issues currently. We are working to get them repaired ASAP.
Please be patient.

Achifaifa

Got them couple of times, but I also thought it was my crappy inet connection. Doesn't bother me tho, in that case I just go back and resend the message, it works for me. .

Edit: like now. I just got 2 consecutive database errors, :(

Edit: OMG even while editing! The issue has definitely gone worse.

Dene

Premium Member
WCA
2009BEAR01
YouTube
Visit Channel
Bug when going into forums

This morning the forums were working fine, then tonight when I use them this issue has been occurring in some of the subforums. Basically, on the main page it shows a recent post (since I had last checked), but once I go in it's only showing old stuff, as you can see in the image. I have no idea what's going on there. I'm using Opera, it also happens on Chrome, which I just tested.

zpzXZP_error.jpg

kirtpro

WCA
2010PROT01
YouTube
Visit Channel
on my ipad, the homepage hasnt seemed to update for a while (except for this thread coming up)

last thing that came up is Penguino138's thread 'forums are failing?' with 0 responses. when i go into that thread, it has a couple responses

Photo%2028-01-12%207%2041%2021%20PM.jpg

aaronb

I suppose this would be the place to ask :p

So that guy who spammed with his blindsolving memorization and solving question, I reported the threads, but when I did, I got a database error, and when I refreshed it said I already sent it. I am just wondering if any of you mods, can see the reports I did, or if they didn't go through. (I know you guys are aware of the database errors, I'm just curious if my reports went through) Thanks.

Sa967St

Not A Moderator
WCA
2007STRO01
YouTube
Visit Channel
There has been some accidental double/multi posting lately because of this. If you catch any, please report the post or notify the user. It looks like the posts are going through, but they don't appear immediately.

cubernya

Premium Member
Whenever Pat manages to fix the database :p It's happened before, but I don't remember how long it took him to fix it