Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Welcome to the Puzzle Review Forum

YouTube
    ThomasJECubing

Quote Originally Posted by aaronb View Post
    Should there be a new thread for custom puzzles, like an Ultimate Lubix Guhong, or a Zhanchi Silk, or would they be put under the Guhong thread and Zhanchi thread respectively.
    They are sold pre-modded, so they would come under a different threads from the non-modded cubes. But a couple of people put a review of the Lubix ZhanChi in the standard ZhanChi thread, so they may need to be moved into a new thread. Which is why for my thread on the Ultimate Lubix WitTwo is specifically from the Lubix website, and not the standard one with the Type C/Witeden logo.
    (1/5/12) 3x3x3 - 11.88/15.61/16.65 | 4x4x4 - 1:08.10/1:18.46/1:23.41 | 2x2x2 - 1.01/3.70/4.59
    All PB's | My Website | Substep Competition | ZZ and proud :D | Weilong!

WCA Profile
    2011KULC01
    YouTube
    EricKulchycki

Are reviews of lube welcome as well?
    I live in Canada, I literally have to warm up before I cube :)

WCA Profile
    2011GRAY02
    YouTube
    JonnyWhoopes

Quote Originally Posted by pjk View Post
    and then add your reply to the thread instead of including your review in the first post of the thread. This is simply so people who look at the thread know the template that needs to be used.
    Let's try to remember this part, guys. =)
    To be honest
    I don't really think
    We should have signatures at all

WCA Profile
    2007KELL02
    YouTube
    pjkcards

Quote Originally Posted by aaronb View Post
    Should there be a new thread for custom puzzles, like an Ultimate Lubix Guhong, or a Zhanchi Silk, or would they be put under the Guhong thread and Zhanchi thread respectively.
    These should go into the GuHong and Zhanchi threads. Simply state in your review the type of mod. you have. If we allow a new thread for each type of mod. of each type of puzzle, it gets somewhat cluttered. Additionally, what is/isn't a mod. is somewhat a grey area. To simplify this, please put them into the actual cube type threads.

Quote Originally Posted by ThomasJE View Post
    They are sold pre-modded, so they would come under a different threads from the non-modded cubes. But a couple of people put a review of the Lubix ZhanChi in the standard ZhanChi thread, so they may need to be moved into a new thread. Which is why for my thread on the Ultimate Lubix WitTwo is specifically from the Lubix website, and not the standard one with the Type C/Witeden logo.
    Just state in the review that you bought it pre-modded. We can't have threads for every type of mod. someone does.

Quote Originally Posted by emolover View Post
    What if you have a video as a review? In my opinion short texts reviews that are very generic are not convincing to me in any way, where as if it is a half decent video review I will actually get something out of it.
    You can do video reviews, but put the basics in text for people who don't want to watch a video. Also, absolutely no un-boxing reviews!